SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having Spotify via Apple Car Play working consistently?

I'm only having the issue with ACP. Spotify will load, but music won't play. An error message states music is unavailable. But once in a while it will work.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've had problems with it too. Very inconsistent. For me, it's down to a song by song basis. Some songs will play and others won't. But if I unplug the phone from the car and just use the phone, they all play. I have turned to using the Spotify app built into Sensus. Other than it being slow, I haven't had troubles with that.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I've found that if I don't have Spotify running in the background on my phone before plugging it into the car, it takes forever or doesn't play at all. If it is running in the background, it works fairly well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On your next service, make sure they update your Sensus software. I have the latest, and it really seems to help with Apple Carplay behaving as expected.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On your next service, make sure they update your Sensus software. I have the latest, and it really seems to help with Apple Carplay behaving as expected.
Thanks.. but only 2k on the clock so far... so no real reason to bring her in yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts