SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a set of 18" wheels for my 2013 S60 T5 and my local Volvo dealership (Edmonton) carries them for roughly $600 each. I expected them to be expensive, but was wondering if anyone here had any other suggestions of where else in Canada might sell Volvo wheels, perhaps for any cheaper?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Carid.com

·
Banned
496 Posts
Ashley, are you specifically looking for Volvo branded wheels? If not, we carry these styles by Fast Wheels that will fit your car.

http://www.fastwheels.ca/categories.aspx. Select 18" from the "Diameter" dropdown, and select 5X108 from "P.C.D" to see the wheels that will fit your S60.

Fast has a suggested price listed, but ours is lower so please PM me for a quote if you are interested :)

Regards,

Humza

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips everyone. I was originally hoping to get Volvo wheels (perhaps the Freja of I could find them) but am still open and keeping my eyes open for anything else that might.

Bcz, I didn't see any Replika wheels on Kaltire's website, but did see some on 1010tires. Have you had any experience with this brand before?

Humza, I'm assuming that those Fast Wheels would need hub rings to fit on the 2011+ S60's?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I purchased from OriginalWheels.com

Used Volvo wheels that are in NEW condition, for a great price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.