SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either with a exhaust or just the Bsr.
For those who have it do u really feel the gains in D or more with the GT?
Also.. is there a drastic diff in power or is it subtle? I have heard the gains are amazing from some people and I have also heard that they barely feel it and if they do its only in 3rd and 4th.
R kellys freind has it (with downpipe ) tho and he says the gains are good but again that is with a d/p maybe the d/p is doing most of the work?
I will be insatlling my Bsr this week and a exhaust in 4 weeks.
Hope the gains are going to be good. I will have 94 octane in my car at all times btw.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Re: Anyone with a Automatic have the BSR Kit? (zigger)

Quote, originally posted by zigger »
For those who have it do u really feel the gains in D or more with the GT?

19 psi adding 30 hp doesn't care whether you are using GT or Drive to select gears. Keeping revs above 4K is what is important.

Also.. is there a drastic diff in power or is it subtle?

What do you consider drastic? is a 1/2 second faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile with 3.5mph faster trap speed "drastic"?

I have also heard that they barely feel it and if they do its only in 3rd and 4th.

That is for '04/'05s that are torque limited with old 5spd GT

R kellys freind has it (with downpipe ) tho and he says the gains are good but again that is with a d/p maybe the d/p is doing most of the work?

I did this post just for you... DP is present both with stock and 10 minutes later with BSR tune, so it is non-player for comparison.

BSR vs Stock ECU tune, results on G-Tech

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.