SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend is looking at a V50 in NC that seems to be a really good deal. If the carfax comes out clean I will fly out to test drive it. The VIN is YV1MW38297227966. I hope it works out, it looks like I have her converted to Volvo wagons. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I own an R and only check this forum.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Right, well, it's not R content. This will be moved to the proper forum, thanks for your cooperation.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is the proper forum then? Maybe you can notify me next time so I know where to find it. Thanks for your cooperation.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
That's not my job, it's up to the user to figure out where it belongs. It's my job to moderate the forum, and if the content is incorrect, move it to the right one.

·
Registered
615 Posts
www.vinhistory.us sells them for $6, I've used them three times so far. Click the "premium" tab and type in "2012" for the pin. You'll then be presented with the purchase page. For $6 via paypal they give you one Carfax and email you directions how to download it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Oh, forgot to mention, a "C" report is Carfax, an "A" is autocheck. For $6 you get carfax and for $7 you get both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts