SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just PM me if you're interested... Ready for paint, want it out of my garage ASAP. NO, it will not fit 05+

SOLD

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
nah just looks like a sanding spot

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Looks like CFWerk's passenger panel. Or just cut the blank panel.
Btw, you may want to use a heatgun and remove those 3 bumps along back of the valance.

:) Post #6000.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did you get the right hole from?
Pretty sure it's the CF werks one. It's not from my car, I was doing the prep work for a friend, then we figured out that there's pretty much no way you can fit it to an 05, so I'm trying to get rid of it to cover the costs of a new 05+ spoiler from the dealer.

Looks like CFWerk's passenger panel. Or just cut the blank panel.
Btw, you may want to use a heatgun and remove those 3 bumps along back of the valance.

:) Post #6000.
I tried with the heat gun, I personally couldn't get it to get back into shape. Something special you have to do?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have the same three bumps on mine, what are they from exactly? Any more info on removing them would be awesome they drive me crazy!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have the same three bumps on mine, what are they from exactly? Any more info on removing them would be awesome they drive me crazy!
Apparently there's an epoxy that holds the bumper on, or something, and over time the heat from the sun and stuff makes it pop out... At least that's what I was told, sort of like the telephone game though.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I tried with the heat gun, I personally couldn't get it to get back into shape. Something special you have to do?
Is there any epoxy or crap behind there? I would scrape that crap off, then use the heatgun again, get it nice and warm, use a C clamp and a piece of wood. It should flatten out if you get it hot enough and let it cool.

·
Registered
212 Posts
if all fall threw let me know

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there any epoxy or crap behind there? I would scrape that crap off, then use the heatgun again, get it nice and warm, use a C clamp and a piece of wood. It should flatten out if you get it hot enough and let it cool.
Nothing behind there or anything. I didn't know that I'd have to use a clamp to keep it there. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why are you trying to get rid of the 3 speed bumps? They add 5 hp each, people are jealous. Mine are huge.
I kinda like them. My buddy asked me to get rid of them, but it wasn't like they had to be gone or anything.... ANYWAY

SOLD!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts