SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There,

Looking to put together a snow tires/wheels package for my XC90 R Design with 22's. Looking to go 20's for the winter and I have a few options. Would like to know if anyone is running with any 2017+ XC60 wheels. I'm digging some of the 20 inch wheels they have and was thinking to include them in the search.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
442 Posts
I’m running the 19” wheels from a 2019 XC60 on my XC90. I know you didn’t ask but I thought I’d mention it.

Check the tire thread at the top of this forum. All kinds of info there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. For the XC60 wheels, no need for any spacers or anything?

I’m running the 19” wheels from a 2019 XC60 on my XC90. I know you didn’t ask but I thought I’d mention it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
No need. They aren't really aesthetically pleasing if you are after a specific look. I just wanted my wife to feel more confident when she's driving in snow since they are 19x8 as opposed to the 20x9.

There are a few photos here. She has the fender extensions on the 90. The look wouldn't be nearly as pronounced if you don't have them.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
So are all SPA wheels interchangeable? What about using P3 rims on a SPA class Volvo?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does your XC90 have air suspension? I guess that and the closer offset of the xc60 20's should make a difference

·
Registered
442 Posts
Does your XC90 have air suspension? I guess that and the closer offset of the xc60 20's should make a difference
It does not have the air suspension actually. I will be moving over to the 19's end of October.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts