1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

18X8 5X108 ET40

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Evolutions where cool like 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! Duh! OP How could you possibly like wheels that were cool 5 years ago? What's wrong with you? Do you have an opinion that strays from the norm? You should probably get that checked out ASAP!

/end sarcasm

I like the top ones, I would consider buying them depending on their weight per wheel.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
i have to see them on the R to tell you which one.. Theres not a lot of wheel choices for us that I like and some of them that are available that I do like are too much for me..

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Yeah! Duh! OP How could you possibly like wheels that were cool 5 years ago? What's wrong with you? Do you have an opinion that strays from the norm? You should probably get that checked out ASAP!

/end sarcasm

I like the top ones, I would consider buying them depending on their weight per wheel.
Clearly you are still upset that I'm not into fat guys so yeah you should get over that

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Evolutions where cool like 5 years ago.

True..but these are much less $$ and weigh less. How about 22lbs.. How about Posting the wheels you have on your car your car? Quit yapping and get with it.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Clearly you are still upset that I'm not into fat guys so yeah you should get over that

oh please.. I don't recall any lines here at the chance to get with you.. just sayin..

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
True..but these are much less $$ and weigh less. How about 22lbs.. How about Posting the wheels you have on your car your car? Quit yapping and get with it.
Get with wheels that are played, no thanks....

Go over to volvospeed, i am sure cam find both those wheels in the for sale section

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Played? LOL..is this what keeps you awake at night?..Look around you. You drive a Volva dummy.
lol.. the other post before the edit was better haha..

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
You mean Heico Volution Vs. lol.

Guys, gals, and those in between. Keep your bed partners preferences to yourselves, or perhaps I should direct you to somewhere like Plentioffish?

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
omg im sorry i made you cry, it was late, i was in bed and grumpy.......maybe we can work something out 🐶

hes real sensitive about his weight...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hes real sensitive about his weight...
im sure these wheels arent "played" yet and it matches her sensitivity.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Hottest wheel ever for the R, Volution is the second hottest.

I love pegs.. But seriously they are everywhere now... That's why I want something different.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hottest wheel ever for the R, Volution is the second hottest.

Pegs?? you talk about "played" wheels and you want PEGS??? are you schizo?? they are so common you can find them on Garage Sales.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here is something different. Made to order to any size and pattern.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts