SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

anyone see this body kit before

11K views 47 replies 28 participants last post by  napkinn 
#1 ·
Can't even tell if it's an R or not.. But I wonder if its a body kit or custom job.. Anyone know more about this s60?

See less See more
#2 ·
Doesnt look like an R due to the brakes. But the side skirts look like sport kit ones. The front looks custom to me. Ive never seen it before but I kinda like it

The wheels on the other hand...:facepalm:

#5 ·
is that the BluPower body kit?

I know if you go on ebay they have cheap kits for the S60 tho.

I like the trophy's and that it's in like a construction yard :D real classy.

#7 ·
Here's another view of that car:

And the rear:

Just when you think the rear couldn't be worse...

#8 ·
If you notice the rear... its the SR front bumper cut and molded...

#9 ·
WOW!!! Those are some TERRIBLE body kits!!

#11 ·
agreed, here is the front of that black one I posted (same car show even the red one is at)

but I like the hood!

#10 ·
good lord my eyes!

#17 ·
Starting?!?!?!?! lol they are beyond "Starting"

#26 ·
Its the same reason they are just now getting into music we liked 15yrs ago :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 ·
heh well, I like it bland ;)

Oh yeah. for the record, the Red one on top as Tuscani mentioned, is of stock bumper parts with custom modified parts from other cars plastic welded in. The black one below is one of the BluePower kits.

#27 ·
what's the reason these guys sold their Honda's?

#33 ·
the new trend in the import scene is the 'USDM look' in other words...stock. This conflicts with the *****s genetic disposition of poor taste, so they have turned to other brands to molest.

lol ri cer is a censored word here...how ridiculous.

#32 ·
I wish I had never clicked on this thread. It cannot be undone.

#35 ·
that hood looks like its right off a fricken iroc camaro. Dude prob still has a mullit

Sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

#37 ·
I think the V has the VST kit. Oh how I wish for a good year, would like to just spend the money and have it shipped with the dual exhaust :)

#39 ·
If your in Europe and have money you can buy people to murder and get away with it, I'm sure a factory kit wouldn't be that hard for them :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#40 ·
I'm offended that everyone has failed to mention the equally large pile of fail next to the volvo that has diamonds and money symbols scattered about. I wish i could read what it says after "bling" on the door...

#42 ·
i'm more interested in the construction equipment and portapotties in the background, they are probably more interesting than the dbag collection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.