SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I just picked up my new S60 on Saturday. (2012 T6, black sapphire on beechwood) I'm putting on the lip spoiler and plan on the R diffuser, but wondering if anyone has put on the combination of the R diffuser and the sport sill side mouldings from the sport appearance package?? I think the colors don't match exactly, right? Would that look terrible?

Also, what about putting on the R diffuser and the sport front bumper accent? Maybe since they are far away and not viewed together from the same angle, maybe that might work?? I'm trying to figure out how not to put on that sport rear bumper accent, because I think the R diffuser looks way much better.

Just wanting to know y'all's expert opinions. I've lurked on this forum for years. My previous car was a 2004 s60r. You guys rock!

Ian

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
The silver's are different on the R-Design and Sport Package for the S60; not on the XC60 though. The Sport Package is a bright silver and the R-Design is a darker graphite color. I was going to put the side blades but after seeing the difference I decided not to. You may get away with the front bumper piece and the R-Design rear piece since they are far away; been debating doing this on my wife's T5 AWD or just put the R-Design piece on her car since the '13 actually have larger exhaust tips that fill the cut outs better than '11-'12 T5/T6's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link, but already read that thread. I'm specifically asking about the R diffuser combined with the side sills or front bumper skirt, and getting people's opinion on the potential color clash, etc.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought about doing the same thing but decided against it due to color clash. If you have not already done so, a nice combo is the R-Design diffuser + the R-Design side mirrors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
R-Diffuser looks shaaap on Saville Grey!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts