SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of traffic over in the Polestar forum regarding the Ferrita downpipe. There's a bit of a concern it seems due to the exhaust sound quality deteriorating from stock polestar to stock polestar + downpipe.

I think I have to agree, the stock polestar exhaust is one of the sweetest sounding systems on any car sub $70k.

HOWEVER...

Our stock T6's are barely audible in stock form, so while the DP sound changes may be a "downgrade" for a Polestar, could they still be an "upgrade" for a standard T6 (e.g. you might actually hear the dang thing?)

Anyone have the downpipe installed that can comment (or better yet share vid?)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bueller?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I guess will find more info if the group buy goes through lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Super interested but holding off to see if the HP gains on the T6 come close to the gains on the P*

·
Registered
27 Posts
Super interested but holding off to see if the HP gains on the T6 come close to the gains on the P*
If the price is right, I'll probably get in on the group buy, and my car doesn't even get here till next month. It wouldn't be the first time I've had parts waiting on a vehicle. When I can eventually tune the car, it should be good to go.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd be interested in a group buy as well.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Bumping this back up. I can't seem to find any reviews on the downpipe in T6 applications. Very much hoping people report back after they get their group buy dp's.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Bump. Dying to get more feedback on people's experience with the dp.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The first batch from the group buy just got delivered. So we'll have to give them time to get it installed and do some dyno runs. I wouldn't expect and results until around November/ December unfortunately.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Subbing

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts