SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design with air suspension and B&W Sound system
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I ordered the Gen 2 version of the Invisihitch and they sent me the upgraded parts. It turns out the side pieces for Gen 2 bolted up to my original Gen 1 beam. I sent back the Gen 2 main beam using the return label and it was returned to sender.

So, I now have a main beam sitting in my garage. Anyone want it? This is just the main beam, no harness or other parts.

P.S. Fedex made a comment that the company was out of business as the reason for the return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
I’m interested. Located in Marin so could pick up.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send me a PM

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
So, I ordered the Gen 2 version of the Invisihitch and they sent me the upgraded parts. It turns out the side pieces for Gen 2 bolted up to my original Gen 1 beam. I sent back the Gen 2 main beam using the return label and it was returned to sender.

P.S. Fedex made a comment that the company was out of business as the reason for the return?
I think Invisihitch became Execuhitch - they have the same phone number on each of their websites and their
products look strikingly similar. Interestingly both companies don't list selling Volvo hitches. Too bad cause I actually prefer the Gen 2 Invisihitch because it has those bumper side pieces that better match the Volvo bumper which the Gen 1 Invisihitch and Stealth Hitches lack.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have the extra hitch, anyone want it?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sure. I am on the east coast.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you cover the shipping I can send it to you... here are the box dimensions. You can use 30lbs for weight although they used dimensional weight to send it to me.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, if no one wants it I am taking it to the garbage by next Monday. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is this tossed already? Just see this.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, I was going to take it in tomorrow. If you pay shipping it’s yours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can PM you my UPS number and address. Will that work? I have an account through my shop.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My apologies, I found someone local who can do this whole thing for me later this year but all the parts need to be theirs. I guess it's recycle time for it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can you elaborate, is it the beam that replaces the bumper underside? As in most of the assembly?

I am interested, I'm just not sure what else it needs. Will gladly pay.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is only for the main beam... it does not include the wiring harness or attachments, bolts, or the hitch assemblies.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hm, might be more of a pain to try to fabricate though myself. Would be great to have, I've been putting it off for years. Thank you though!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you still have the beam? I don't actually need the beam but I need the measurement of the holes so I can fabricate the safety hooks. This would save me time from having to take my bumper off again.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, long since recycled... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts