SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Charlotte area that has VIDA and could assist with diagnosing a Haldex issue? I've been unable to get VIDA to work, and I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out. Have replace the oil pump, filter, and sensors on the Haldex, and recently sent the control unit off to be rebuilt. The issue started with an AWD Service required message on the dash, and no AWD.

Got the Control module back and the message on the dash went away, but the AWD still doesn't work. Would like to diagnose further before sending the control unit back to BBA Reman in Mass and telling them they didn't fix it. This is my daily driver so I can't have it sitting around forever.

Thanks in advance. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Tierce

·
Registered
445 Posts
Make sure you check the angle gear, if you toasted the collar sleeve your AWD will not work.

If the AOC pump, pressure sensor, haldex and oil filter are fine the angle gear might be your issue. Is it making any whine noise from under the car, are you feeling movement under the car when making low speed turns ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angle hear is working. Should have mentioned that. Sorry. That was the first thing I checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts