SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my nav gave me the Cannot Read DVD error a few weeks back, took the drive out (saw that it's running Windows CE) And was wondering if anyone has figured out any hacks for this?

I'm currently searching for torrents of new VNS/NavTeq maps (wink wink if anyone wants to rip a DVD newer than my 2004.1, let me know)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
did not know it was running CE. very interesting...it would be interesting to get a unit and try to pull the ROM off of it and dig around...all CE devices share pretty much the same boot architecture.

·
Registered
332 Posts
It's been done..was in a post about aftermarket Nav & screen installs , but some time ago..

Good luck with it !

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did not know it was running CE. very interesting...it would be interesting to get a unit and try to pull the ROM off of it and dig around...all CE devices share pretty much the same boot architecture.
Yeah, same here. I'd really like to get the info off of it... and I'd LOVE to get Android on it, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's been done..was in a post about aftermarket Nav & screen installs , but some time ago..

Good luck with it !
Thanks, I've been looking. Haven't seen anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts