SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I'm looking at an R again and this looks real nice and lots of good history. The bad..the place is (2)hours away though. Anyone know the past owner?

http://www.aplusmotorsoffairfax.com/

·
Registered
727 Posts
No clue who the owner is but you should still go test it out. I drove 6 hours to test drive and buy my R

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Looks very nice and low miles! It has pretty much everything except for auxiliary input. I would go check it out if thats the color combo you want.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks clean! I notice a Don Beyer sticker on the back, if that helps. I bought my R from them. (I was five hours away, but what a FUN drive back!)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick update going to look at the car this week. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Quick update going to look at the car this week. Fingers crossed.
It looks nice. The add says it qualifies for an extended warranty and I would get it. Good luck.

·
Registered
169 Posts
as far as the extended warranty situation goes, be weary of them trying to give you some type of random warranty if that car happens to be volvo factory "VIP" certified. I got my car in july with 45,000 miles, the toyota dealership kept trying to sell their own special warranty. denied that warranty, once I got home and took it to a local volvo place they keyed in the VIN and discovered it had volvo VIP until 100,000 miles or 2013!

so you should get the VIN and call a volvo dealer before you buy any type of warranty in case you might get a surprise warranty like I did

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far as the extended warranty situation goes, be weary of them trying to give you some type of random warranty if that car happens to be volvo factory "VIP" certified. I got my car in july with 45,000 miles, the toyota dealership kept trying to sell their own special warranty. denied that warranty, once I got home and took it to a local volvo place they keyed in the VIN and discovered it had volvo VIP until 100,000 miles or 2013!

so you should get the VIN and call a volvo dealer before you buy any type of warranty in case you might get a surprise warranty like I did
Thanks good point!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts