SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: anyone know good repair shop in chicago land? 1994 940 wagon turbo (Stormin Norman)

what ever you think is the most honest (and cheapest) i am broke- it is an aircon issue primarily- i live on the near north side...thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Re: anyone know good repair shop in chicago land? 1994 940 wagon turbo (ninjaskillz)

My regular IM, European House of Auto Repair, 773-761-3100, no longer works on AC, cuz he duzn't want to deal with the EPA. Instead, he subs AC work out to a local, very Volvo knowledgeable body shop, Wreck and Roll, about 6700 North on Western Ave. Of course, the owners are friends of his.

Call Paul or Sean at European. Ask them whether they want to see the car or if you ought to deal direct with Wreck and Roll.

While this is a bit out of your hood, I don't know anyone closer I trust. This includes the dealer on Armitage, of whom I have heard numerous horror stories.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.