SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking to a sales rep at Grillcraft yesterday. They are the company that made the IPD 850 and V70 steel mesh grills. He told me that IPD is no longer interested in purchasing these grills to sell. I asked him if he still had the program to make them and he said yes but he would need a minimum order of 10 at $100 a piece to put them back in production. I did this with him in 2010 and purchased 40 850, X70 grills and moved them well. If you are interested in an IPD style grill made by the original manufacturer, get with me at [email protected]. If I can get at least 10 prepaid orders I will get this done for those that want them. I am not making a dime on this as the price indicates. I just want one for myself and this is the only way to get one. Email me at [email protected] if you have an interest. Total price with shipping will be $113. I need 9 more people to make this fly.

Gary

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correct, silver and black.

G

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Id be interested, but can't spend the money right now. So if anyone wants to make some money by selling me one this summer..... :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested and would love to take a black one off your hands. I sent an email to Gary a day or so after this was posted and never got a reply back. This still available?

Was there a reason Ipd stopped selling these? Personally I like these more then their current stock for s70.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Headlights are made by ABM, and can be bought from IPD, EuroSportTuning, or eBay. The bumper itself is from a 98-00 V70 R, and the lower lip (the black part at the bottom of the bumper) can be bought from Carbon Fiber Werks, although many people have had a hard time about contacting the seller after payment and complained about long wait times.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thank you who makes the fogs? I have the grill but is there a way i could get just the turbo emblem?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IPD stopped carrying these as the market has dwindled. Same thing I am finding. ;(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts