SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no idea of dates, or times, or location, just throwing it out there to gauge a reaction. Cooler weather is on its way. Time to have fun with the R again.<p>

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
I might be in.<p>I am also going down to Cecil County Dragway next Wednesday night if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Re: (lm2lg)

I'm definitely in, Gepp It would be cool if you could make it, unfortunately we don't have a airport to rip down, but we do have plenty of twisties.<br>DAn

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: (Ride R)

I'm in for north NJ (above Edison). <p>I was actually thinking what happened to the North NJ / Pau's GTG that someone had floated out there about 6-8 weeks ago?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Re: Anyone interested in a NJ GTG? (R Crazy)

Yessir. count me in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: (Ride R)

if its in north nj ill go and it would be cool to ride with u agan dan. i gotta get ur # ill pm u mine

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Re: (flyfishing3)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>flyfishing3</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sept 30th king of prussia, pa set up already.<br>should be a dyno also.<p><br>mike</TD></TR></TABLE><p>woah, please announce this more in the September G2G thread. I will DEFINITELY be at that one!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts