SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed the price of the remote model of the Bel STI-R falling recently. It's not much more expensive than the non-remote version. I'm concerned that there isn't a lot of room in the grill area for mounting the antenna. I am thinking about getting the Phuz FMIC as well and I'm just wondering if anyone has installed the STI-R in an R.<p>As an aside anyone have any experience with aftermarket FMICs and the CPO warranty?<p>Thanks

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Re: Anyone install an Bel STI remote (nbwallace)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>nbwallace</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've noticed the price of the remote model of the Bel STI-R falling recently. It's not much more expensive than the non-remote version. I'm concerned that there isn't a lot of room in the grill area for mounting the antenna. I am thinking about getting the Phuz FMIC as well and I'm just wondering if anyone has installed the STI-R in an R.<p>As an aside anyone have any experience with aftermarket FMICs and the CPO warranty?<p>Thanks </TD></TR></TABLE><p>Plenty of information here on FMICs. Bell, Phuz, etc - Use the Google Search button above and watch out. Bell worked with one of our members to develop a FMIC - many of us now have it - including myself. Phuz and Bell are both very good products. <p>Good luck and welcome!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Re: Anyone install an Bel STI remote (nbwallace)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>nbwallace</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've noticed the price of the remote model of the Bel STI-R falling recently. It's not much more expensive than the non-remote version. I'm concerned that there isn't a lot of room in the grill area for mounting the antenna. I am thinking about getting the Phuz FMIC as well and I'm just wondering if anyone has installed the STI-R in an R.<p>As an aside anyone have any experience with aftermarket FMICs and the CPO warranty?<p>Thanks </TD></TR></TABLE><p>What is this "Bel STI-R" thangy you are speking of..? unfortnaly i do not get pic on this form cause of work web sence. thanks man

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: Anyone install an Bel STI remote (ZenZone)

Ahh, it is a radar detector:) One that is installed with remote sensors and display.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Re: Anyone install an Bel STI remote (carrera32)

oooo lol!!!!!! makes sence now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts