SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to see - V40 - R or the XC - 40 - could be made Into this :

:)

Lets see Injectors, Check , Heat Shield , Check , Special Turbo Valve , Check , K-16 Turbo assembly - Check .

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Erm, I wouldn't be so exited... Compared to ANY stock S40/V50/C30 the V40 is like driving with puddin' in the dampers, the steering is as precise as if you are prepared to go left'ish and right'ish. If I had the choice: full spec V40 T5 AWD vs. empty C30 1.6l - I'd take the C30!

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AWD XC - V4- T5 - would have to have a Stiffer Set Up , and of course a few Tweaks like this would help . Which model Eng. did You Drive ?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I drove the D2 as well as the D4 with everything... Was not impressed... Even the adjustable steering "reaction" (you can order that) wasn't that fun or altering...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK , but those : Aren't XC or R Sport Models : Still Hope !

Really Hate to see this Segment in USA from Volvo be just the 3 models - XC60 ,C30 , S60T5 - We should have gotten the V60 R at least .

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The car is still the same...

There is no V60 R. A V60 R DESIGN yes... But I technically think this thread is in the wrong section. There is a V40 section here where you'd probably find A LOT MORE information ;)

Btw.: my dealership will be getting an R-Design as well as a CC within the next few weeks... Testdrive is already booked.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
OK , but those : Aren't XC or R Sport Models : Still Hope !

Really Hate to see this Segment in USA from Volvo be just the 3 models - XC60 ,C30 , S60T5 - We should have gotten the V60 R at least .
move countrys man, you'll die before wagons come to the US.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Also, There are others Still Bringing New Estates :

ps: I'll Add this One also so You'll see where this is Headed:

Pss: Now Volvo has lost the Opportunity to carry with a V50 Type Wagon - which is going to be a classic , smaller , AWD Estate , which is very practical and yet Sporty .
Has Volvo - made a mistake ?

Looking at the other Wagons offered up above You now see the Influence of C.A.F.E . / If Volvo is Listing - We really like these Smaller More Eff% T5 Motored Wagons !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts