SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on making it down to IPD garage sale in Portland on 5/21?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm driving down. Taking the pick up though. Coming back with their oval exhaust and PCV kit. Gonna try and leave Lynnwood around 6am. You're welcome to either caravan or carpool down with me, if you'd like.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I may head down the night before and try to grab dinner at dirty oscars in Tacoma on the way (or padnas in Portland, depending on traffic). That's a nice offer though!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I will also be heading down Friday midday. Haven't tried Dirty Oscars yet heard good things though.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
91Shelby, what time do you think you'll get to Tacoma?

Anybody else?

Found the thread from the 2014 garage sale with like 15 people caravanning down...

I was on I90 the other day between a dave barton'd xc60 rdesign and a restored amazon wagon...it seems like such a little thing, but cruising with other modded Volvos just feels special somehow :)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Hopefully ill be thru Tacoma around 12-1 on Friday.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Down to caravan! Leaving from Monroe super early though, like 5am. Gotta make it in time to get in the show n shine lot. Last year I got there at 9 and it was full already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Kstars, I'll meet up and caravan with you. I was planning on leaving that early as well. I'll be taking the R instead of the pickup. I'll have to figure out a way to get their exhaust in there somehow. :)

I don't think mine is worthy of the shine n show lot just yet, but I'll be looking forward to seeing those that are. Let me know.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey Kstars, I'll meet up and caravan with you. I was planning on leaving that early as well. I'll be taking the R instead of the pickup. I'll have to figure out a way to get their exhaust in there somehow. :)

I don't think mine is worthy of the shine n show lot just yet, but I'll be looking forward to seeing those that are. Let me know.
Sounds good! I'll have the wagon so your exhaust could fit in there! Happy to help.

Where is a good meeting spot (please say somewhere with coffee! Lol)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I assume you'll be taking 522 from Monroe so I can meet you at this Starbucks. It opens at 5am on Saturday. I can meet you there at 5:30. 18404 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011.

I think I'll need to take you up on the hauling my exhaust for me. :)

I'll PM you my cell in case there is an issue.

Jeff

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looking for someone to pick up a shortblock for me at the IPD garage sale that is from California. I'm in central California and just can't swing the drive this weekend. If we can work something out that would be great, ideally I would like to be able to pick it up no farther north then the bay area. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you can help! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone who's been before have any tips on must-do's vs skips? Seems like theres a lot going on packed into 7hrs or so.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I assume you'll be taking 522 from Monroe so I can meet you at this Starbucks. It opens at 5am on Saturday. I can meet you there at 5:30. 18404 120th Ave NE, Bothell, WA 98011.

I think I'll need to take you up on the hauling my exhaust for me. :)

I'll PM you my cell in case there is an issue.

Jeff
Yup! 522 to 405. Bothell Starbucks is perfect!

·
Registered
222 Posts

Jeff,

I'm happy to haul your exhaust and whatever else anybody needs. If its super rainy I might drive my truck otherwise I'll be in the BRICK.

Joel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts