SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thanks Vio for the link earlier.. I only was quoted 85 from them for the cat but still is very nice.. Probably can bargain with them for price but seems like an easy cash payment..

·
Registered
295 Posts
also another thing is that the cat has to be shipped to them before you get paid... which is questionable..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Haha cash for gold yesterday, today cats for cash!

·
Registered
295 Posts
where did you sell yours? Same place? What did you get for it?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I suspect they are buying catylitic converters for the platinium????

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Still have mine! I'm checking this out.

Via iPhone

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Vio for the link earlier.. I only was quoted 85 from them for the cat but still is very nice.. Probably can bargain with them for price but seems like an easy cash payment..
I find that insteresting because It's listed on their site for our cats. "We are currently paying $110.00 for all catalytic converters on this page."

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
yeah, they are buying it for the platinum. done it locally before, fetch ~115 for some of the subaru stuff i've gotten rid of.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I did this with a cat off of a 95 850 and got $100 or so from these folks. I was skeptical at first, but figured it was that or the nothing that I'd have from recycling it locally.

I did have to stay on top of them for the payment (they said it was sent to my paypal account when it wasn't), but I ultimately got paid.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
233 Posts
A co worker was parked at a park n ride. He said when he started his car it sounded like a tank. Turns out someone had started cutting off his cat and must have been disturbed in the middle of it. He said only one side was cut. Makes sense now. I have thrown away several used cats. Guess ill knock that off!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
A co worker was parked at a park n ride. He said when he started his car it sounded like a tank. Turns out someone had started cutting off his cat and must have been disturbed in the middle of it. He said only one side was cut. Makes sense now. I have thrown away several used cats. Guess ill knock that off!
yeah, heard of that happening before as well.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
People do that all the time. Their worth big money, well some of them

1 - 20 of 44 Posts