SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Commercials - I'll have to Go scoring "Volvoccemrials" , but I had this Very Inspiring Future Commercial ~\ : - )

Brand is Not as Important as the Message :
https://youtu.be/qEvNL6oEr0U

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe We should Add - Commercials ~ Toward ~ Hemp & Fuel Cells
If Farmer's really wanted to get Big and have More Power Growing Hemp - could be - Completely Change Oil & Gas - "Ethanol Game"

Not to Mention Car Parts that are Light and Natural - Eliminating Plastics
Or Replacing Cement Blocks with Hemp Blocks ~ which would Fully Remove Diesel Trucks and Machines from that Equation - Hemp Block have R Valves and are Fire Proof ~
Think of Cailf. Forest Type Fires we could save around the World many Hectares of Forest from ever being Cut Down to Build - Stick Build - Fire Traps - Match Hot Boxes = Trailers = REALLY
Idiots Politicians want to let Trailer Parks be rebuilt in Calif. many Fire Chiefs have Retired or - said No Way , and swore to Sue Local Municipality's as Calif.'s Building Codes are for Hicks
only thing they do good on is Water Conserving , A/C Units - Wiring of those , but NOTHING on Non- Burnable Buildings - like Earth Homes , Dirt Roofs , Hemp Blocks , etc.
They state to have 200 ft area around Home in some Locals - Really - Not even Close to Stopping the Burning . ( Slowing it down - taking away the Kindling ) ~ that said
Yeah Forest are being managed wrong - mostly do to Money , Greed , doing Business as Normal ..

OK enough said .. I Hope Farmers Go Huge on Hemp - Products - for Cars and everything in Between Building Homes ~ are Up from Grabs !
Product Design anyone ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts