SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you may have removed or upgraded to a different splash guard cover, my wife was driving and hit something and shattered mine and I don't want to leave it uncovered.

I'm in Toronto area so if you're local the better

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
May be time to upgrade to an aluminum skid plate. I know iPd is having a sale on theirs, but I personally would look at the Volvo aluminum skid plate since it provides proper protection for the belts.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May be time to upgrade to an aluminum skid plate. I know iPd is having a sale on theirs, but I personally would look at the Volvo aluminum skid plate since it provides proper protection for the belts.
Volvo makes one? Is there a part number? I'd be interested if that or the ipd one was priced well.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's iPd's: http://www.ipdusa.com/products/5947/113839-aluminum-skid-plate-p1-s40-v50-c30

Here's the Volvo Part#31269433
http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/p...late-Beneath-the-Engine/1114515/31269433.html

I had the iPd plate, but sold it because of belt protection. Though, the Volvo plate is a bit pricier...
Wow both pretty pricey given us dollars. I may as well search a junk yard or ask other fellow members if they are done with their original one

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
i think i still have mine in my shed but it's located in NJ. pretty sure it would be spendy to ship up to mooseland....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow both pretty pricey given us dollars. I may as well search a junk yard or ask other fellow members if they are done with their original one

If it I the same as a C30, I have a brand new oem plastic one at home. Free If your willing to drive to albany ny to get it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts