SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gaskets (paper or something?) at the injector assembly base where it mates to the engine fuel-intake ports... would be identical for B20/B30 engines.

Much needed, difficult to find...

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were definitely thin gaskets (which disintegrated upon removal more or less) in place when taken off and there seems to be leaking around the base (the mating flat surface)... does that make any sense at all?

There were no base gaskets at the bottom mating surface on my parts car, however, which does make it somewhat more confusing...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I have seen a LOT of both B20 and B30 FI engines and have never seen any paper gaskets in that location. I always use the thick O-rings and the thin bakelite washers around the bolts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Walrus, as per the 164 thread (this is a 164 issue, just leveraging both sub-forums) paper was a bad description on my part... I believe that was in reference to the Bakelite washers. You had mentioned iRoll in the other thread, I'm going to ask for Bakelite washers and lower injection seal o-rings then, right? If there is any other terminology or part numbers do pleaase let me know as the Volvo dealer here in Montreal hasn't been very useful so far...

Much appreciated,
Ross

·
Registered
35 Posts
Give Mike Dudek a call at Iroll Motors...

He just helped me get all my seals and washers sorted out for injectors on my B20e. He has it all in-stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts