SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Viva and they said they would have a new shipment on the 12th IIRC. Then yesterday it says one set left. I called twice and then left a message and no one ever called back. Today they are sold out. Would like to pick up a set if anyone has them for sale for my 04 V70 R. I assume it will be months before Viva gets them again.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Just a word of caution: more than one VR owner has installed the TME springs and been disappointed with how little the rear is lowered. That said, they seem to universally report better ride quality. There seems to be less of an issue with TME springs on the SR.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read that but since I use this as my DD, I want the better ride quality. I drive downtown to work every day and worry that the stiffer Eibach springs will wear out the ridiculously expensive 4c shocks faster..

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
. I called twice and then left a message and no one ever called back. .
I had the same experience with Viva so I spent my $$ someplace else. I've seen/heard good reviews for this vendor but have yet to experience it myself.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I run TME on my VR and couldn´t even think of changing to Eibach or Elevate. The TME's is for you who want to drive your car. :) Driving comfort is till quit good, handling is awesome. the reason the VR is still a bit high in the rear is that with the TME´s you can still use your wagon as it´s supposed to be used. Try load stuff in the trunk with eibachs or elevate.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I've used universal spring pads in the past with great results. Comes in different sizes.This allows me to massage the height as I like. You'll have room to do this with Elevate,HRs or Eibachs but not with TMEs since the rear sit high as it is.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump. still looking.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I was watching Viva and they said they would have a new shipment on the 12th IIRC. Then yesterday it says one set left. I called twice and then left a message and no one ever called back. Today they are sold out. Would like to pick up a set if anyone has them for sale for my 04 V70 R. I assume it will be months before Viva gets them again.
Words for thought. George has an account on this very site, George @ ViVA . Drop him a pm, he frequently frequents the site also ViVA has a FaceBook page as well moderated by he himself. George is very informational and accomodating you just need to put forth the effort to contact him....

Sent from my Wicked Pissah Droid 2 using Tapatalk 2!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I already talked to them. They sold out the day I called and didn't reach anyone :( No more until fall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts