SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
55,951 Posts
I'll be there around 1pm. They said they were expecting over 500 people and that they will have shuttle buses to move people around from a small parking lot down the street.

it should be crazy.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got there at 10 am and turned right around and went home. Big waste of my time and a huge disappointment. Not a car show as I expected, just a chance for Curry to sell stuff and for their favorite vendors to sell stuff. You only got to park on site if you paid for a dyno session. Won't make that mistake again.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only drove by, and thought it would be as bad as it looked. Guess I was right, glad I didn't waste my 117 octane race gas to drive up there.

I also heard that one of our fellow SS member put his 850 on dyno, and they didn't even tied down the car enough. The car was moving left and right, that's just ridiculous for any dyno shop....they can't even strap down a car which has less than 300 whp to get a dyno result.

The only part I enjoyed was driving by there and checked out all these nice cars parked out on the road.

quote:

Originally posted by PWSchuh:
I got there at 10 am and turned right around and went home. Big waste of my time and a huge disappointment. Not a car show as I expected, just a chance for Curry to sell stuff and for their favorite vendors to sell stuff. You only got to park on site if you paid for a dyno session. Won't make that mistake again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts