SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have cloth seats in my car, and I was wondering if anyone ever swaped out all 5 seats? I saw some leather t-5r seats on ebay and it got me thinking.<BR> <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1840709197" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1840709197</A> <P>anyone have any info?<P>

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wanna sell your cloth seats (looking for driver). I have the cloth seats, but the drivers seat recline is broken... let me know if you're interested in selling.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Personally I am going to have my cloth seats redone in possibly leather when I have the money to do it. I like the feel of Volvo seats although I'm sure some good aftermarket seats are a fraction of the weight. <BR>Maybe black leather with red suede here and there for the race look. I also found a carbon fiber dash treatment kit, maybe selling my wood dash stuff later...<P>

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Wow, that's a low bid so far. It would be great to snatch those up cheap. You should bid on those.<P>I am guessing since those seats would have all the same mounting hardware it would be a snap.<p>[This message has been edited by Spearzy (edited 07-02-2002).]

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
The R seats are cool, with the Alcantara faux suede, they're not as hot as leather. The best ones are the 850R and V70R AWD seats as they have more alcantara and in the areas where you sit, thus making them more effective.<P>Be careful on the airbag hookups. It's possible that they may not be the same. I don't know. I just know I ran into this between 2000 and 2001 in VW products.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spearzy:<BR><B>Wow, that's a low bid so far. It would be great to snatch those up cheap. You should bid on those.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Low bid means nothing when there's a reserve price. It's $700 for that auction.<P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts