SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had received surveys from Volvo before but this is the first I remember from P*. Basically asked how I felt about the car, what else I was looking at buying and then at the end got to give actual feedback about improvements to the experience.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Yup, already did the survey. You registered on Polestar.com as well?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, already did the survey. You registered on Polestar.com as well?
Yup, a while ago. Back when I wrapped my car. They had me register so that I could get access to the back end media files.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Yep, already completed it.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They could begin by hiring someone to proofread :)
Haha, what's a couple of extra letters. It's kind of like their trademark. The Polestar manual has a typo on the very first page.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm just teasing. Proper editing does go a long way, though. Heck, I'd offer to edit their stuff for free!
It's actually a huge pet peeve of mine. When I worked at Tesla, no Marketing, Sales material or web pages went out/live without it first going to me because I always found all of the typos or other issues. It makes companies look unprofessional. You will see that most of my posts on here are edited and it's all for grammatical stuff. It's the life of growing up with a Teacher for a mother and a Publisher for a grandfather.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Just got mine a few days ago and have managed to misplace it! Is there a web address on it? Probably encoded so I can't fill it out anyway unless I find the envelope!

·
Registered
950 Posts
It's actually a huge pet peeve of mine. When I worked at Tesla, no Marketing, Sales material or web pages went out/live without it first going to me because I always found all of the typos or other issues. It makes companies look unprofessional. You will see that most of my posts on here are edited and it's all for grammatical stuff. It's the life of growing up with a Teacher for a mother and a Publisher for a grandfather.
Then my posts must be killing you! ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts