SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 2019 R line T8 a month ago. This is our 3rd SPA platform vehicle. I have noticed a cluck in the steering wheel sometimes with back up and turning or when Autopilot is activated at stop and go speeds when there is a little resistance on the wheel to get Pilot Assist happy that you have a hand on the wheel. It a ran issue and the dealer, of course, cannot replicate it. Our vehicles had minor issues but not this audible slight clunk that can also be felt through the steering wheel. The steering wheel was replaced due to a stitching issue and the issue started after this. I am at a loss of what it could be.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Nope, no issues of the sort here but if it's a distinct issue *after* the steering wheel replacement probably something to do with the mounting of the new wheel itself. However if it's random and not easily replicated I don't blame the dealer at all, their service departments are busy and really no manufacturer will fix something unless they can see it or feel it themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts