SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been talking to Lucky and figured out the problem was something on my end (2 snapped tabs on my ECU). Sooooo I am looking for him to come out and do some tunes. He needs at least 9-10 people to make the trip. If anybody here on the east coast wants a tune let me know and I will tell him. Otherwise the next time will be Carlisle.

·
Registered
857 Posts
been talking to lucky and figured out the problem was something on my end (2 snapped tabs on my ecu). Sooooo i am looking for him to come out and do some tunes. He needs at least 9-10 people to make the trip. If anybody hereon the east coast wants a tune let me know and i will tell him. Otherwise the next time will be carlisle.
yes absofckinglutely!

Especially if it's after Aug27th (FMIC install!)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Where is this happening??

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Maybe a tune....but def not a tine

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
we would set a location easy for all of us up here in the NE. But we do need people to say they would be good for one and not back out. So if all you are good that is four.

If someone wants to fix the spelling. U and I are close. HAHA

·
Registered
305 Posts
What are we talking, uploading tune to match our mods?

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would be in for a tune.

·
Registered
857 Posts
There is a meet going on in NJ Sept 28th?

Or I've been thinking there's this place call GPNY (Indoor karting) might be fun to do the First Ever SS Karting Challenge.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am in for a tune pending location. Would drive down to NYC area.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm going to meet him this weekend :)

I think Lucky may appreciate pre-payment of 9-10 folks before he can visit, to ensure commitment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm interested depending on where it is. The closer to CT, the better. Is there gonna be a group buy discount???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts