SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for other Volvo owners in the Kalispell, MT area.

Separately, we are looking to add a 2WD V70 to the fleet if anyone knows someone selling one between Great Falls, and Spokane.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Hmmm - 2WD V70 near you.

Nothing so far...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 v70 volvo - $5200 (Quincy WA)
Date: 2012-06-02
2001 Volvo non turbo 150k runes and drives great new tires ,24mpg in town 29+hwy nice interior nice body very comforatable car front and side airbags, third row seat sunroof clean title just had a tuneup $5200 o.b.o this was a california car it has no rust. Call 209-747-1779 possible trade for 4door 4x4 dodge dakota etc will not respond to email
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
George,

Pleased to meet you!

Was that a link for a Sweedspeed Kalispell Chapter? It did not work for me when I clicked it.

What a great forum. I found out about it last weekend when I asked some certified Volvo nuts at a 24 Hrs of LeMons race about old school 240 Volvo tech information--they all said: "Sweedspeed." cool!

Donovan

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
George,

Pleased to meet you!

Was that a link for a Sweedspeed Kalispell Chapter? It did not work for me when I clicked it.

What a great forum. I found out about it last weekend when I asked some certified Volvo nuts at a 24 Hrs of LeMons race about old school 240 Volvo tech information--they all said: "Sweedspeed." cool!

Donovan
This google search link showing many results for "Kalispell" in the Swedespeed Forums...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=

...will click for you unless you are on a network internet feed that blocks some sites and/or you have your internet security settings very tight.

Same for this craigslist link...

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3013072775.html

For another approach to "old-school" Volvo 240 stuff (and other models) check the brickboard and turbobricks.

Kalispell, hmmm - about 20 years back did a July week at Selway Lodge (now closed) in the Bitterroot over the divide from Hamilton. Drove all over Montana/Idaho and now wish to be there for the next 3+ months as Summer has set in here in central Texas.

George Dill

·
Registered
475 Posts
Donovan, hello from Billings! I was here looking for a similar answer for the Billings area, or even any gatherings in Montana at all, Idaho? Wyoming? No thanks for North Dakota. If anything, it would be Eastern ND and it is all flat from here to there, ugh! I may have to check if I am traveling to CO or MN or NV, trouble is the family usually travels in the Suburban, double ugh!. No "fun" driving in that thing. Well maybe off road but it is too big for that too. Pulls the 24ft camper, wife, kids and dog really sweet though and with all the treats the kids or I need but not "fun.". So I would be attending an out of state gathering in my Suburban, fail! I don't remember names but I have seen a couple other people post from Montana, maybe one other from Billings but not very active. We do have good service from our dealer here though and a lot of them on the road in Billings. I was surprised when I went to Great Falls in June, I don't think I saw more than two besides mine, sad but they would be screwed for service I guess.

If you're ever passing through Billings, PM me first. Let's eat, BS and compare Volvos! No IKEA but lots of food choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts