SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 2008 XC90 in the Denver/Highlands Ranch area. The problem is that I live in Kansas City, MO. I am looking for somebody that would look over the vehicle and take it for a test drive before I spend the money to either fly out to Denver or have the car shipped to me.

TIA

Bruce

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
I'm super busy this month otherwise I'd do it. Another option is to have them take it to a local shop or dealer for a pre-purchase inspection and then contact the shop directly to talk about the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lloyd,

The car is at dealership and they tell me they have done a thorough inspection. They even sent me the work order where they replaced the tires, checked the brakes and changed the oil. I would just feel a whole lot better if somebody could take a look at it for me. Its too easy to get sucked in to wanting a car so bad that you trust whatever the seller says at face value.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Sorry cannot be of help but I bought a xc90 site unseen from PA and I am in Fl. MagoonR helped me out by taking it for a drive and his comments were very through ! Hope someone here is in CO.
I think PPI are essential and I had done at an indy shop in the area that I remembered from before but found online, mine was a CPO
Good luck

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I did a walk around PPI, and sent him a PM with the details. nice car, but not a major loss - it sold yesterday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts