SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any problems with the 70 Watt bulbs in our s40?

Does anyone have these headlight bulbs in their S40s. I want the HID look, but I don't have the HID factory lights. Any comments on other bulbs would be apprciated. Thanks

Jeff

Modified by jeff05s40 at 8:05 AM 5-18-2006

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had these for about 2 months now and they are a huge improvement. I had a problem when one went out after 3 days so I emailed them ad I had a replacement set in a few days! Best customer service ever! Great product!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: Any problems with the 70 Watt bulbs in our s40? (jeff05s40)

i've had the whole kit as well, and it is a big improvement in color and a marginal improvement in output. definately waaaaaay better than stock halogen @ a great price, imo. absolutely no problems at all.

can't say that for all of the leds i've been through.

i have been eyeing a set of jdm piaa extreme force 4700k h11s for about a month. their output is claimed @ 110w from 55w draw vs hoen 70w. the higher 4700k vs 4300k appeals to me, but mostly i want the extra 40w of output. the piaas are a lot more expensive, though.

also, i've been thinking of trying piaa 2500k h11s in the fog lights. i've seen a few last gen is300s w/ stock factory yellow fogs and tinted low beam bulbs. good looking combo.

lol, maybe i'll try the 2500k in the low beams and the fog lights. i'll go for the imsa gt2 look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.