Wondering what looks best on our Cars.

Yakima with HighRoller
Thule?

Im leaning towards Yakima but want to see pix installed on an S40

thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
ive got thule aeroblade rack with yakima bike rack. Ill get a pic tmrw for ya. I personally love it. I think the OEM volvo racks look odd. I had the high roller rack but it was large and made alot of noise. I went to the remove you from wheel slim style and love it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think the OEM bars look better than any other bars available. They are sleek, aero, and low profile.

I happen to have a set of S40 OEM bars for sale, too. :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got thule aeroblade rack with yakima bike rack. Ill get a pic tmrw for ya. I personally love it. I think the OEM volvo racks look odd. I had the high roller rack but it was large and made alot of noise. I went to the remove you from wheel slim style and love it.

This is exactly is was looking.

Thule - Aeroblade
Yakima - High Roller

I have a 29er KHS saguaro and would like to see if this fits the rack.
hopefully post pix soon :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I have been wanting to get a rack for my car to put my demo on it. I think a slammed s40 with a couple of DH. Ike's would look sweet

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's mine, no bike but I can get one in a bit if anyone wants one. Volvo rails, Thule wind deflector, bought the rails from Tasca on their ebay store. Was in Toronto last week... lots of fun.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Here's mine, no bike but I can get one in a bit if anyone wants one. Volvo rails, Thule wind deflector, bought the rails from Tasca on their ebay store. Was in Toronto last week... lots of fun.

Cheers
omg why is your car not on here more! and yes bike pic asap!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thule Towers and bars, Rocky Mounts Red Trays. Sorry for the crappy pics. I just snapped a few quick ones earlier.

·
Registered
47 Posts
omg why is your car not on here more! and yes bike pic asap!!!
never could remember my password, sorry, was at a car show earlier this morning,right before the remnants of hurricane Isac came in, once it's done I'll get my bike on and send some picts off, hopefully with some sunlight

but have a cell pict from a couple weeks ago, taken the garage across from Barefax

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
never could remember my password, sorry, was at a car show earlier this morning,right before the remnants of hurricane Isac came in, once it's done I'll get my bike on and send some picts off, hopefully with some sunlight

but have a cell pict from a couple weeks ago, taken the garage across from Barefax

im not really into roof racks but yours looks nice ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks guys, ya that was the most common thing I heard in Ottawa, "clean" but did all the big stuff... KW V2, est dp/exhasut, bell IC, CBV, TCV, K&N piping, with AEM dry filter... lots of things, latest edition was EST's BBK, running out of things to do, apart from the K16 swap

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys, ya that was the most common thing I heard in Ottawa, "clean" but did all the big stuff... KW V2, est dp/exhasut, bell IC, CBV, TCV, K&N piping, with AEM dry filter... lots of things, latest edition was EST's BBK, running out of things to do, apart from the K16 swap
i hate youll the man! that is what i was looking for. almost scored today an OEM, but it's for a V50. i might pull the trigger on new OEM's this weekend on the Toronto Volvo meet sunday.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Wondering what looks best on our Cars.

Yakima with HighRoller
Thule?

Im leaning towards Yakima but want to see pix installed on an S40

thanks
My car last weekend. Volvo Aero bars with older Volvo bike holders. Love them

·
Registered
753 Posts
And another. Really hated that trunk bike holder. Totally fvcks up your trunk gaps cuz it pulls so hard.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts