SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i saw my better twin down here, it would be nice to know where a good indie or fellow R gets things done down here.
Let the good times roll!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nt sure about Baton Rouge, but thankfully I sold my old '04 SR before the railroad transferred me to Texarkana for a while.. There were few Volvos and even fewer competent mechanics to work on them. I barely squeaked by in my 940 -- I honestly believe I had the only one in that town and the indy mechanic said he worked on a 740 "once." There was one high-end (I'm talking Ferrari, Porsche, etc.) shop that catered to the few very wealthy down there... and they charged $200 for an oil change. Soooo glad I'm back in St. Louis.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have passed through a few times in my grey R, but I'm down near New Orleans most of the time.

As for shops, I cant afford them. This site, a lot of tools, and a lack of brains has allowed me to do more than I ever though possible (like replacing the collar+angle gear).

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I have passed through a few times in my grey R, but I'm down near New Orleans most of the time.

As for shops, I cant afford them. This site, a lot of tools, and a lack of brains has allowed me to do more than I ever though possible (like replacing the collar+angle gear).

:thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were you in Prairieville a few months back? I think we may have passed eachother.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Considering the distinct lack of both Cabelas and Kohl's in the New Orleans area, you might have seen me in the area every few months.... I'm in a 2004 Ti Grey with Gobi inside (so nothing exotic).

·
Registered
332 Posts
Only when i drive thru after visiting Pass Christian from Baltimore......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts