SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a small, non-car related item I found online that I'm interested in buying but the seller is only willing to do a local, cash sale. Figured I'd see if any of my awesome SS buddies were anywhere remotely close to help facilitate the deal. It is NOT dealing with anything illegal or shady, promise. :p

Hit me up in this thread, PM, or email if you're close or know anyone that is that you'd trust could help. :)

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
If the seller is willing to cross the lake (a short ferry ride) and meet in Burlington, VT, I could help ya out!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
Sure thing. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
i'm an hour away, but my work schedule often dictates I stay in town....if he is willing to come to malone ny i can help too.
Even better! I'm not close to Burlington but will help if no one closer can.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The guy doesn't seem too concerned with making a sale, kind of frustrating. "Not in a rush to sell...those are like an hour away...just don't want to go through the hassle, etc."

If you take the time to post something online and someone actually is lined up and ready to give you money you'd think you'd be willing to work out something to make the deal happen, right? Silly people...

I'll let you guys know if he ends up willing to meet up with anyone. Thanks either way for your willingness to help.

If by some miracle someone lives or goes into this Plattsburgh place anytime soon, let me know. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i am pretty close to plattsburgh (approx 35mins)

i could even meet him at the beach/marina because its faster for me to use the boat!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts