SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new (second) R owner,I wanted to see of there were any of you close to Omaha. I know I see quite a few Rs around midtown Omaha.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Old post, I dont come around here that much anymore.
I have the silver 2004 V70R manual that you have probably seen at Gorges over the years.
I am in midtown.
Nick

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could of found a manual v70r. I worked at gorges from 04-06.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Present and also in the midtown area.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm a new V70R manual owner in Lincoln.

I have a set of sport edition wheels I need to get rid of. Unfortunately I'm using one as my spare. If anyone is interested in a single wheel and tire as a spare, or all 3, or all 4 and you have a spare to trade. Let me know.

Do you guys work on these cars by yourself? I've never had a foreign car before so I'm pretty excited to learn about these bad boys

·
0 Posts
How big is the crowd in Husker territory? I'm eventually going to end up back in Kearney/G.I...lived in N.P. a short while, rather not go back if I can help it 🤣 seems like y'all are around Lincoln/ Omaha

·
0 Posts
Cant say I'm surprised. Didnt see a whole lot of Volvos on the road in the time I lived out there. Then again I never really explored Omaha or Lincoln.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seems to be 4 or 5 total including me, that are on the forums or facebook group. That's R focused though, I'm sure there are more for the brand 8in general.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts