SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just successfully installed the big November update and everything is working as it should, but I cannot sign into the Pandora app. has anyone gotten it to work?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Just successfully installed the big November update and everything is working as it should, but I cannot sign into the Pandora app. has anyone gotten it to work?
I don't have Pandora yet, but I had a problem signing into my TuneIn account. I resolved the problem by changing my password to something simpler. It's possible that this solution may work for Pandora as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have tried several times. It tells me "unexpected error has occurred". I even uninstalled and re-downloaded still nothing. Interested in any resolutions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Same problem here...multiple tries to sign in. Response is "unknown error". Called Volvo on Call, and asked for Customer care, like my salesman told me to do. 8 minutes later, an "app" expert told me to talk to my dealer. Great.

If anybody gets a fix for this, please post.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all. this is the same error that I am getting as well. I wonder if there is an app update in the works. overall, not a huge issue as you can still stream pandora via Bluetooth on the phone. my tuned in app has always worked pretty slickly though I hope pandora ends up working just as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Concerning the Pandora app within Sensus, I just got word from Volvo that a fix has been released for it today. All one has to do from what I'm told is download the update in the car. So give it a try (I can't right now as my data is not working) and report back to everyone if it works.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can confirm that Pandora now works. I had to uninstall then reinstall. There was no automated update option. After the reinstall I no longer get the unknown error messege. The set up on the app is similar to the tuned-in app and sirius radio in layout.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Thanks for confirming dieseldoc as well as explaining what you did to get it to work (uninstalling and reinstalling).

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I checked and had an update pending for Pandora. Installed the update and it got through download and install. Upon starting Pandora, it stuck for 10 mins saying app was updating. Turned off car when arriving home and it hadn't finished. Anyone else had luck with the update instead of uninstalling first?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Try killing all the apps on your phone, disconnecting, then reconnecting - just for ****s and giggles, might work if there are conflicts with the device and apps.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks, Skit.

I started the car this morning (with phone connected) and was able to sign in to Pandora successfully without an uninstall. Must have just needed extended time to setup.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I unistalled and downloaded it again. I was able to sign in and everything is working. Thank you so much for the info. I have to say I love the forum. This is our first volvo, we got a limited edition xc90 and overall I am very happy with it. This site has great information and is helpful it saves me from driving my husband nuts with questions and concerns. HAPPY DRIVING!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts