SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I bought my T5 a month too late to take advantage of the group buy discount on Ultra Racing chassis braces at VIVA. But I see that a couple of other people also missed out, and perhaps enough of us are interested to make it worth VIVA's while to offer it again. I'm itching to do this; any other takers?

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm down. I'm assuming they're the same for both R and T5 S60s... Maybe we can talk to George about cleaning out his remaining stock?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe they are all the same except the rear lower. The one for the AWD cars has four pieces, whereas the one for FWD cars is a single piece. They should all be covered by the sort of discount that was previously offered.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Three of the four braces are the same between FWD and AWD cars. Only the lower rear is different. I assume they would all be covered by any sort of deal that George would offer (at least that seems to have been the case last time).

I would consider it however I have an AWD

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
We will be announcing the promotional offer details in our August 2012 monthly newsletter, so if you don't receive it, I suggest you consider signing up to learn about the promotion!

You can sign up on the left hand column, right on our main homepage:
http://www.vivaperformance.com/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Gearge I try to sign up for your new letter but it keeps telling me my email is not valid??

Never mind figured it out. Site dont seem to be iPad friendly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts