·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rave:

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
destination charge is shown on the price list. Is it not waived now? Is it for this reason OSD price is almost 4k less than MSRP, compared to 3k in previous years.

Also color options are not listed. So just same as orders from dealer?

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
It seems that the pricing is now completely different to what it used to be.
OSD options are cheaper than US (sticker) but destination charge is listed.

As noted elsewhere no AWD V60 except CC. Only T5 available.

Krzyś

·
Registered
66 Posts
Isn't there a T8 option with AWD for the V60?

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Isn't there a T8 option with AWD for the V60?
The P* Engineered V60 T8 eAWD is available, price is almost same as a XC60 T8 Inscription with advanced package and B&W, $62k, quite reasonable.

From the $42k V60CC T5 to $62k T8 P*, there is nothing in between though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure if you can answer this but if you place your OSD order for a V60 cc on 4/15 which I think is when they start taking orders for MY2020 when will you be able to go to Sweden to pick it up?

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Not sure if you can answer this but if you place your OSD order for a V60 cc on 4/15 which I think is when they start taking orders for MY2020 when will you be able to go to Sweden to pick it up?
Could be August or July the earliest I guess. If your dealer has OSD experience they could have better idea.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Spent hours today comparing loaded V60 with a loaded V60CC for MY2020 with the new OSD price list just released. Many trade offs for sure. Some are huge like AWD vs FWD, and a car vs a cross over (IE pick up truck with a car body). Same engine, T5. Yeah...I am a SUV hater! It's my preference to drive a car. I think seeing, touching, and driving will be the only way to know for sure if the V60CC can win me over. Comparing loaded with loaded the price difference (based on the new 2020 OSD price list) using their US MSRP numbers) would be just $2550 more for the MY2020 V60CC over an Inscription V60 loaded (Low vs. mid 50's).Small price to pay for the AWD for sure. The resale value of the V60CC should be higher based on low interest in wagons in the USA. But.....Will it sit and drive to my preference???? I'll have to wait till they are at the dealership this summer to find out for myself which is the Volvo I want to own.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Interesting that Volvo is now adding destination/delivery fee to OSD prices for MY20. Will have to do an apples-to-apples comparison of MY19 vs MY20 prices when I have a moment.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeah...They added the $995 delivery in the OSD program for 2020. I guess it got to be too expensive to give it away. Have a hunch that dealers might be getting a piece of that too. They are discounting the packages which is new for 2020. When I added in most of the packages (except the B&W audio) it worked out to a 9.2% discount over MSRP. This is about the same as the end of year discount the way I worked it out in my head when you are buying an OSD Volvo. If you don't mind spending the discount on your vacation expenses it is a fair deal. We are planning on a late spring 2020 delivery so we have to wait for 6 months out to put our $4,000 non-refundable deposit down at the delivering dealer. And yes, the cost of a 2020 is more than the cost of a 2019....That's life!

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Yeah...They added the $995 delivery in the OSD program for 2020. I guess it got to be too expensive to give it away. Have a hunch that dealers might be getting a piece of that too. They are discounting the packages which is new for 2020. When I added in most of the packages (except the B&W audio) it worked out to a 9.2% discount over MSRP. This is about the same as the end of year discount the way I worked it out in my head when you are buying an OSD Volvo. If you don't mind spending the discount on your vacation expenses it is a fair deal. We are planning on a late spring 2020 delivery so we have to wait for 6 months out to put our $4,000 non-refundable deposit down at the delivering dealer. And yes, the cost of a 2020 is more than the cost of a 2019....That's life!
The destination charge is new, indeed, but was not added for the reason you mentioned. Overall, the discounts for the total model and packages are deeper than last few years.

·
Registered
2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription, 2018 Volvo V90 Cross Country T5
93 Posts
The destination charge is new, indeed, but was not added for the reason you mentioned. Overall, the discounts for the total model and packages are deeper than last few years.
thats not the case for all models though correct? a loaded XC40 seems to be less of a discount now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
thats not the case for all models though correct? a loaded XC40 seems to be less of a discount now?
For the XC40 Momentum T5 I'm looking at, the base MSRP hasn't changed, but the included features and options packages have, so comparably equipped it's significantly more expensive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts