SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to take my R in to get a few things looked at, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good dealerships in the South-Eastern Michigan area? or maybe any dealerships to stay away from? thanks in advance for any input.

-Drew

·
Registered
231 Posts
Re: Any good Michigan dealerships? (SwiftSwede)

Dwyer and Sons 3055 E. West Maple Road, Commerce Township, MI 48390
248-624-0400, have had good service from them since buying my V70R. See my radiator story on this forum.

Graham

·
Registered
431 Posts
Re: (SwiftSwede)

Drew,

I and others have had good luck with Dwyer.

Suburban has taken good care of us too over the years, but my R will only go to Dwyer.

Swedish Engineering in Ann Arbor gets good reviews from the guys on VolvoSpeed for an independent shop, but I have not used them.

Bill

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Move Over!)

yeah i was going to go with dwyer, but that makes my mind up even more, so thanks bill
. i noticed today when i pulled the R in the driveway for spring cleaning pt.1, i got the maintenance message, i'm assuming it's pertaining to my power steering. My next day off i'm heading to Dwyer for sure.

BTW bill how's that nasty Ti wagon of yours doing?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I recommend either Nick or Justin at Suburban. They really take care of you, and I haven't had any problems with Suburban. Dwyer also is decent and I wouldn't hesitate going over there either. I used to go to UofM so I would get my car serviced at Swedish Engineering. They do a great job and are Volvo Certified. Ask for Corkie, he used to work at Dwyer. I wouldn't recommend Crest Volvo though, and I have no experience with Sesi in Ann Arbor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.