SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed a deposit down at the dealer about 11 days ago for a V60 CC with an 8/1 delivery date. Still haven't received any paperwork from Volvo or a confirmation. Has anyone here received a confirmed date for the V60 CC?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered a V60 polestar engineered, also still waiting for final confirmation. Here's my timeline so far:

April 17: Sent order form to dealer
April 23: Credit card billed for deposit, and received Overseas Delivery Order document to e-sign (with order number).

I was told to expect something in the mail from Volvo in about 15 business days, so I'm still waiting for that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a confirmed delivery date for a MY20 V60 T8. The order was entered on April 18th and I received the OSD order confirmation in minutes. I did the digital signing and got the executed copy back as a pdf the same day. On May 9th UPS delivered a folder with a delivery confirmation and instructions on making travel arrangements, among other things.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, all. The dealer charged me the deposit same day, but I did not get the Overseas Delivery Order document or anything else so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like I was right to be concerned. Heard today that it would be a September delivery, which doesn't work for us. Dealer is checking if any of the cars already scheduled can be reassigned to me, but not holding my hopes up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts