·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wallet is twitching.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Any chance of another bell intercooler group buy? (uv23)

I've got some mods that I'd like that will calm your wallet's twitching down, lol. <p>But no, I heard Bell wasn't going to do any more group buys. Sorry. Maybe email and confirm.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Any chance of another bell intercooler group buy? (carreragt7)

Ah crap, that's a disappointment. They're so pricy out the gate.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Re: Any chance of another bell intercooler group buy? (uv23)

I think from what I remember they'll do a GB, but not on the same terms.<p>(i.e. no more 30+ = 30% deal, especially since I managed to get like 35 orders)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yikes, 30+ peeps on an item that pricey might be hard to do. I'm interested in this product as well, but it might be a far cry. Let me know, if we can get enough initial interest, I might approach them. But I have feeling it's a long shot.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
It wasn't hard the first time, but they said they won't offer the 30 people discount again because they didn't make enough money on it. We did it last spring.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: (mattdoc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>mattdoc</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It wasn't hard the first time, but they said they won't offer the 30 people discount again because they didn't make enough money on it. We did it last spring.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I wouldnt doubt it, thats a fairly large discount and you have to consider the labor to make 35 intercoolers (if they are in fact hand made and not electronicly tig'd). <p>Materials are cheap and cores come in basically stacks as high as you want and then just cut out to spec. But paying your fabricator to work is ass off would be expensive. Wonder what their profits were.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re:

Well, doesn't have to be a 30% discount. If we can get something reasonable it might be worth a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts