SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the IPD newletter, and just saw the adds for these two somewhat new products for the S60. Has anyone installed these yet??? If so, do you think they are worth the money?

Thanks

Spencer

·
Registered
313 Posts
Re: Anti-Sway Bars/Koni Performance Shocks (Gotballs)

The anti sway bars are not available for s60 yet at least it wasn't on my latest ipd newsletter

·
Registered
300 Posts

Spencer,

The Koni's were well worth it when I put them on my '91 T-Bird, it improved handling feel quite a bit.

I just got my IPD catalog, too, and noticed that the Shocks are priced at $220 or so each.

You can get them cheaper at tirerack.com

Again, tho, the Koni front shocks are inserts and must use the housings from your original shocks, so you'll have to spend more $$$ for instlalation.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anti-Sway Bars/Koni Performance Shocks (T5 Dave)

Hahah i noticed that tire rack was cheaper when i looked that up last night.. Im guessing that they are the exact same shocks IPD is offering... I have a feeling i will be able to do some serious cornering if i get the new anti-sway bars, and new shocks, with the eibach lowing springs that i already have. Do the shocks allow you to drop or raise your car any?

Thanks

Spencer

·
Registered
10,097 Posts

The same shocks are used for the S80 and V70...

·
Registered
158 Posts

all i can say is this, im doing some serious cornering with 19s, lowering springs, and KONI sports... sweet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts