One of these on the local cl for 5k. Same pictures for floor plan you gave. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #864 ·
One of these on the local cl for 5k. Same pictures for floor plan you gave. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! I bet they'll get it too. There are three different models for the same size. Epic, Legend, and Saga, Epic being the base which is what I got, but this one has a few options.

·
Registered
20,495 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #866 ·

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
We had one like that - slide out, toilet/shower, A/C, fridge, water heater. The toilet & shower come in handy with younger kids. They were infrequently used. I think it came in a little over 3k lbs.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #868 ·
Actually for kids I can see having a cartridge toilet. We bring a potty along for them as they can't seem to hold it long enough for the hike to the thunder box. The shower still has me kind of off because the trailer is all OSB and press board. Any water in these things is bad news. I never fill the tank or use the sink. It's just used as a tent, and beer fridge. All cooking and some drinking is done outdoors .

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Oh lord how i have tried. For some reason my DIM is User Defined - Not OK, meaning the parameters are locked. I'd love to have KMs and *C.
Right, I remember we had a chat about that on volvoxc a few years ago. Lemme check my DIM software version. You can certainly reload DIM yourself w/ 3-days VIDA subscription.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #875 · (Edited)
Painted and installed the factory 2" tow bar I picked the other week. Makes the rear end look a little taller, and sit behind the bumper so it's hidden. When it's all one piece like this you do not need to remove the bumper, but it is a two-man job. It's a heavy bar assembled like this.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Nice work. I didn’t find removing the axle that hard. I did have it popped out and back in fairly quick, however, still didn’t get to replace the seal. I’ll be taking it in to have it done.

What happened to your old trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Water issue leading to rot and soft spots in areas. Still ok enough to use with some repairs, but it's time for an upgrade. A buddy of mine is taking it for the month of August then it's up for sale.
A wise man once told me that there were two types of RVs: those that leak, and those that will leak!

861 - 880 of 1289 Posts