2,075 Posts
Lift with big tires....my dream daily...literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #545 ·
https://lensdump.com/i/8zOVxc

I was able to test a side by side... I have more clearance than an xc90, and almost as tall now. If I had sub frame spacers, I would be.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Nice. Trying to get my brother to cut some out on a water jet, but he's lagging. Mainly, for the rear subframe as I have a different trick for the front end.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 · (Edited)
Volvos at Carlisle this past weekend. Was nice meeting with everyone, seeing all the cars, and sharing a few beers and good laughs.

Would like to make this event an annual custom, but by this time next year my work and family life will be very different.

Also picked up some goodies.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I look forward to your write up, if those are xc90 LCA and your doing what I think your doing....

I'll be putting those on my ToDo List with axle swap, awd upgrades and spacers.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #555 ·
I look forward to your write up, if those are xc90 LCA and your doing what I think your doing....

I'll be putting those on my ToDo List with axle swap, awd upgrades and spacers.

To use the XC90 LCAs you'll need the rest of the XC90 front end. That's spindle/hub, ball joints, calipers and rotors, and axles. XC70 Struts should swap over. There is a slight modification needed to fit everything and then there's making sure everything can be aligned. I have most of the parts assembled, just waiting on my brother to come up with the rear spacers and I need a driver's side XC90 axle before I can test everything.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

541 - 560 of 1289 Posts