SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently was in the market for new wheels and tires. after some searching i decided on the RONAL RT. I made numerous calls to ronal and was able to talk with gary. If he was unavailable he always returned my call quickly. I found him to be very helpful and answered all my questions. He gave me a great deal on a rim and tire package(KUMHO Ecsta ASX).

i took his advice on tires and am very happy with the kumho's. Long tire life, ultra high performance and very quiet. They are actually so quiet i had a wheel bearing going and didn't know it with my old tires.

i just wanted to relay a great buying experience.

thanks gary,

mike

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Another satisfied RONAL customer (flyfishing3)

Nice
Those look good on a silver wagon and those ARE the best looking R wheel they sell
JRL

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Another satisfied RONAL customer (Sue Esponte)

i forgot to mention. A couple of days after my order, Rose, gary's helper called with a ups tracking # and an approximate del. day.

i really don't want to quote how much the combo was but i thought it was very reasonable and i got a swedespeed discount.

mike.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Re: (flyfishing3)

Quote, originally posted by flyfishing3 »
yes 18x8 off 45 23lbs. i would describe the rim color as dead on electric silver
mike

Nice job! They look really sweet http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
Metallic Silver is the color for the rims, right? Electric Silver is the new color for '06.

PS - nice dancin' bear!

·
Registered
18,762 Posts

Beautiful, almost bought those myself. Love the light play off the sculpted edges.

Now go get just the side trim (not rocker panel) painted silver and you will have a Gorgeous wagon.

'04s with painted side trim best looking IMO, better than '05/'06. Dark rocker panels really set off Red/silver/FG.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (bschurr)

Quote, originally posted by bschurr »

Nice job! They look really sweet http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
Metallic Silver is the color for the rims, right? Electric Silver is the new color for '06.

PS - nice dancin' bear!

correct, they really look like the electric silver color for the my06.

jerry bear= gotta represent.

mike

·
Registered
18,762 Posts

Can one of you photoshop warriors paint just the side trim (not lower rocker panels) silver for flyfishing? Those black lines are seriously breaking up light reflection patterns. Really noticeable that he has 3 dimensional sculpted wheels.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.