SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. We've had our 98 S70 GLT for two years now, and liked it enough to buy another one: a black 99 non-turbo (base model). $2500. 114,000 miles.<p>It was a Volvo Certified car that the owner bought in 2002 and he seems to have taken good care of it. Good records. Exterior is in better condition than our 98: Only a few scratches and, until a <I>[small</I>] tree branch fell on it when it was parked at his home, no dents. Now it has a few long shallow dents in the roof and a small but deeper dent in the C pillar and one on top of the front fender. Interior needs some new trim pieces on the driver's door and has a big tear in the driver's seat back.<p>Interestingly, the car has what I think is a curious combination of options: Leather interior (manual driver's seat), CD/cassette, and GLT wheels (not the XC or SE or AWD wheels). And that's it.<p>glsable<br>98 S70 GLT<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by glsable at 5:16 AM 8-15-2009</i>

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Another S70 (glsable)

That would be a $5-$700 car tops!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Another S70 (JRL)

Just your usual cheerful self today???<p>you have no idea of the condition of the car, or the dents/scratches, so your guess as to its value is worthless.<p>glsable<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by glsable at 5:42 AM 8-15-2009</i>

·
Registered
14,004 Posts
Re: Another S70 (glsable)

Congrats on the new ride!<p>What plans do you have for it?<p>I thought that on '99s GLT and NA wheels were pretty much the same. <p>If not, then not that unusual as people change wheels on these cars all the time. With the other options, sounds like it could have been a custom order car.<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts