SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The R has served me well I must say. Got in and out of it with no major repairs except a radiator replacement that was covered under warranty. Its bittersweet to see it go but now I guess its on to the next chapter. Thanks for all the help over the past few years Swedespeed! The car was traded a few nights ago..loving the new ride, but watching the R go was def an awkward feeling lol...anyways I know how the forum goes so Ill throw up a new pic so I dont get labeled a camry driver....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
77 Posts
sweet....I love the new boss mustang. Good luck with it. You going to get the track key?

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
now THIS is a worthy upgrade. i see you don't have the Lagune Seca package but we'll forgive you.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Yeah gonna break it in for a while and then see about getting the key programmed after a few other light mods. Like all other mustangs, it needs a bit of a drop BAD lol.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now THIS is a worthy upgrade. i see you don't have the Lagune Seca package but we'll forgive you.
hahaha nah....I had the dealer park a black LS and this white base boss right next to each other and I must have sat there for an hour going between the two. I knew the wife wanted the back seat, and I kind of preferred the white (the black is TOO damn hot in TX and this car is my daily so I would be pissed at seeing how dirty it got immediately after washes lol. But I drove the boss, a C6 Z06, and a Shelby GT500 back to back to back and the boss was def my favorite of the group. The GT500 wasnt really even in the running...just something that felt off about it to me. The Z06 was good but the boss has great performance and brand new for the same price as a 4-5 year old Z with 20k on it.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Seems like many are getting rid of there R's. I'm not a huge mustang fan, but yours looks really good! Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Definitely a worthy successor to the R, even if the 'stang doesn't have that Swedish-ness to it.

Hmm...Volvo should adapt the 302 engine for the Polestar S60... :D:D

·
Registered
501 Posts
*drool* what a beautiful car! Seriously 1 picture though? How are you going go post 1 picture with a car like that.

Also if previous threads are an indication get ready for some it's a Ford insults...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*drool* what a beautiful car! Seriously 1 picture though? How are you going go post 1 picture with a car like that.

Also if previous threads are an indication get ready for some it's a Ford insults...
Haha thanks. Havent had time to take anything but nighttime cellphone pics...bought it at the start of my 14 day work stretch lol....havent had time to do **** but drive it to and from work lol

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Haha thanks. Havent had time to take anything but nighttime cellphone pics...bought it at the start of my 14 day work stretch lol....havent had time to do **** but drive it to and from work lol
As if that's a terrible thing when you're in a Boss302 ;)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
definitely a worth upgrade my friend. (and finally a decent pic)

one of the more worthy farewell threads :thumbup:

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Nice
Glad you didn't buy a L/S package, the graphics are too much... even for me, just friggen ugly for a street car (IMO)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts