SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Another DP thread. HA

759 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  boboridesbmx 
#1 ·
Ya you guys are probably tired of thi sh*t. BUT There my question is mainly to the guys running the OBX DP. There are two designs one with a cat and one with out it. Which one are you guys running? I am thinking of getting the one without the cat and ordering the O2 spacer and would also be doing a tune to delete the last O2 sensor (elevate can delete it in the tune so no CEL) BUT that doesnt set aside from the fact that even deleting it, id still not want one lol. So who is running the OBX with the cat and who isnt and what is your say on the two? As far as I understand no cat is les restrictive so more power? Or am I wrong (i tend to be wrong..alot)

#2 ·
running catless for a year and a half. DP is still in awesome condition and have not thrown a cell with the spacer. And no cat may be equal to like 1-2hp so your not gaining much

#3 ·
i tried researching where the difference was on them and couldnt find anything, searched google on the site. came up with nothing. Glad to know its not that crazy of a difference and ill rather spend $15 on a spacer than a extra $120 on a catted DP to save the CEL. AWESOME! thank you so much man!

#4 ·
You're better off not turning off the rear o2 in a tune if you are in a state with inspections. At least here in MA when you turn off the rear o2 (or any other emissions parameter) through a tune you will not have a cel but it usually shows up on the test as "not supported function" when it should be, which means you'll automatically fail.

#5 ·
i just passed emmision but that is good to know!!! I might jsut shy away from that than..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.